Now that summer is quickly approaching, I wanted to share some of the trends that I've been seeing in the industry for Summer '19:
- Distressed jeans are still very popular - both capri length and bermuda shorts are topping the list right now.
- Off-shoulder tops (especially in floral prints!) are so cute once you've achieved that sun-kissed glow.
- Linen or cotton shorts with drawstring waist, paired with a basic tee for a comfortable, yet stylish look.
- Striped tanks or tees in black/white with a colorful cardigan over the top are great for the unpredictable weather.
- Relaxed neck lightweight sweaters with a lace bralette peeking out look great for day or night time.
Where do you get your outfit inspiration? I typically go to Pinterest and it gives me ideas of current trends, which I am then able to replicate for you!
Until next time... XOXO